BPL Ambassador Program
One hallmark of a learning community is the free sharing of ideas, creativity, and opportunities. BPL staff are passionate about promoting the expansive array of resources and events that add value and richness to our visitors’ lives in their quest for life-long learning. We believe others will be just as excited about what is going on at the Library!
Join us in sharing what you love about your Library as a BPL Ambassador.
What Ambassadors Do:
- Ambassadors are volunteers who promote the value of library resources, spaces, and experiences with Bettendorf and the greater QC community.
- Share what you enjoy about BPL on social media and in everyday conversation – from the latest and greatest library events to new materials and services. Not only does word-of-mouth marketing help your friends, family, coworkers and acquaintances, but it raises awareness of the Library in our community.
- Receive backstage previews to new library offerings, including the new 2nd floor makerspace coming in winter 2021.
Become a BPL Ambassador:
Share your email with us! We’ll send you a “behind the scenes” update approximately every other month of what’s coming next--before the standard news release.
- Spread the word by chatting with friends and neighbors about what’s happening at the library.
- Create your own posts and share what you love about the Library. Tag us in your posts, and use the hashtags #BPLambassador #BPLforAll #BettLib
- Follow us on social media and help us spread the word by sharing, liking and commenting on our posts.