Public Business Machines (copying, faxing, scanning)
A photocopier is available for public use.
For 8 1/2" x 11" copies:
● 10 cents for a black and white single copy
● 20 cents for a black and white double sided copy
● 25 cents for a color copy
For 11" x 17" copies:
● 50 cents per side of color copies
● 20 cents for black and white single
The Library provides a free local and long-distance fax service. International faxing is not permitted. Patrons can use the fax machine during any hours the Library is open. Instructions on how to use the fax machine are posted on the fax machine. Faxes can be received at 563-344-4174. Library patrons must be at the machine to receive their fax.
A public scanning station is also available for public use. The station has a flat bed scanner as well as a document scanner. Scans can be saved to USB flash drives, emailed, saved to Google Docs, or sent to your smart device.